All-Purpose Disinfectant Cleaner

Kills 99.9% of Bactria and Viruses
500gr
Disinfectant
24-hour anti-bacterial protection
Suitable for all surfaces
Pleasant fragrance

Having a special formula, the Homeplus all-purpose disinfectant is capable of killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. The surfaces that have been disinfected with the product, will preserve their antibacterial properties for 24 hours, during which no virus or bacterium can contaminate them.

Features:

Having a special formula, the Homeplus all-purpose disinfectant is capable of killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. The surfaces that have been disinfected with the product, will preserve their antibacterial properties for 24 hours, during which no virus or bacterium can contaminate them.

Description:

The spread of the COVID-19 disease and consequent worries of contracting it has led to the constant use of different alcohol compounds for disinfecting surfaces. However, when used for disinfection, most alcohol compounds produce side effects, such as skin and respiratory allergies.
Thus, the problem has pushed the global demand toward disinfectants with more durable impacts, allowing consumers to reduce the number of times they use them.
For the first time in Iran, Homeplus has produced an all-purpose disinfectant with a special formula that has antibacterial properties.
Having entered the market under the brand name of Homeplus All-Purpose Cleaner and Disinfectant’, the product kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses after being sprayed on different surfaces.
In addition, the surfaces disinfected using this product will preserve their antibacterial properties for 24 hours, preventing bacteria and viruses from contaminating them.

Main Features:

  •  Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
  •  Preserves its antibacterial properties for 24 hours
  •  Removes grease and soot
  •  Does not damage furniture and home appliances
  • Suitable for all kinds of wooden, steel, tile and ceramic surfaces

How to use:

To improve the product’s effectiveness in killing viruses, it must remain on surfaces for 10 minutes before being cleaned.

Notice: For a 24-hour period, bacteria will not be able to grow on the surfaces disinfected using the all-purpose product. Therefore, during this period, it is not required to disinfect the surfaces that have already been sanitized with the product.

Warning:

  • Avoid mixing it with other similar products.
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • Avoid spraying close to food and beverage.
  •  To protect your skin, use gloves while hand washing.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “All-Purpose Disinfectant Cleaner”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Share this product with your friends