Having a pleasant scent, the Homeplus thick fragrant bleach, in addition to cleaning and whitening the dishes and clothes, is capable of washing and disinfecting surfaces.
Sanitize kitchen sink or other surfaces with the right amount of concentrated bleach, as recommended on dosing instructions. To get the best result, use a brush and rinse the surface with water after 5 minutes.
To remove clothes stains, add 20 mL of bleach per 5 L water then soak the items in the bleach solution for 4 or 5 minutes, and finally rinse and dry garments thoroughly.
To disinfect the toilet, pour Homeplus concentrated bleach directly into the bowl and rim. Scrub them with a toilet brush and wait for 30 minutes for disinfecting and removing germs.
Pour right amount of the bleach directly on other parts like bathtubs, showers, floor, and other hard surfaces and rinse after 5 minutes with running water. Pour undiluted bleach directly down the drains to clean and deodorize.
Other Hard Surfaces:
Add 4 cups of Homeplus disinfecting bleach to 5 L water to clean floors, walls, pools, and spa.
Note: 1 cup equals 15 ml.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never mix Homeplus bleach with ammonia or any other liquid acids and cleaner.
- In case of ingestion, drink some milk and take medical advice immediately.
- Avoid using bleach on metals.
- In case of getting into eyes or contacting skin, rinse with clean water, and take medical advice immediately.
- Wear protective gloves when cleaning with bleach.
- Avoid inhaling the product fumes. If using product indoors, open windows and doors to get fresh air.
- Avoid pouring directly undiluted bleach on clothes. Make the bleach solution according to the instruction and then soak the garments.
- Rinse clothes thoroughly after washing with the diluted bleach.